“Halo: Beyond the Game - An Odyssey of Heroes and Legends” (entry thirteen)

 

HALO


Today I'd like to talk about one of my favorite video game sagas, Halo

This saga has marked my life because it was with one of its titles where I entered the world of video games

My first video game was one of the Halo saga, specifically Halo 3 ODST

I keep very well those wonderful memories of my first time playing and at that moment I started to love video games

I can truly say that it is one of my favorite games even though it has many differences from the original saga, since it is a DLC

The series focuses on an interstellar war between humanity and an alliance of aliens known as the Covenant. 

The games explore the experiences of Master Chief, a biologically enhanced super soldier, and his fellow artificial intelligence, Cortana.

Unlike what many would think that in a shooting game you can't learn anything, in my opinion Halo can't show Teamwork and Leadership, Sacrifice and Duty, Consequences of War, Ethics and Morality, Resilience and Perseverance, all the way down to the importance of a promise

It's a saga that I really highly recommend, that I was able to offer a lot of fun time 

Immerse yourself in the epic universe of 'Halo', where you'll not only face challenging combat and explore jaw-dropping worlds, but you'll also be part of a story of bravery and camaraderie that transcends time and space, making you more than just a player: a hero in the eternal battle between humanity and the Covenant.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

about me

Favorite music

Music